Life is hectic. And even more so now that I have kids.
It’s hard to let go of all I think needs to be done, but sometimes I can. Sometimes. :)
Sometimes I don’t mind if -
- We have a messy messy room after playing because it is a reminder of how much fun we just had, and do have, when we get silly.
- You dawdle when we are trying to go somewhere, it reminds me that we can and should slow down once in awhile.
- You want to wear your princess dress EVERYWHERE EVERYDAY. I should be so lucky as to be as comfortable with myself as you seem to be.
- You constantly question me about who, why, when, why, what, why, where, why, because you are learning
- You stall at bedtime because it means we have more time together, and I know soon, all too soon, you won’t want or need me to put you to bed.
- You want to watch a movie because we get to slow down and snuggle together.
- You want to be held because one day you’ll be pushing me away.
What are somethings you “don’t mind”?