JBird started preschool, and when she comes home, I like to go over what she learns at school. Since we are doing a lot of activities and most of them over and over,
I created a reusable Activity Book.
All it took was some sheet protectors, dry erase crayons (or markers), print-outs (or pages from learning books), and a binder.
I also got some great pages from some online. Here’s a list of great resources.
- Personalized handwriting worksheets
- Block Print Alphabet Tracer Pages
- Alphabet Worksheets and Activities
- Preschool Holiday Activities and Crafts
- Number Learning
- Custom Tracer Pages, Dinosaure theme!
- Learn to Write Telephone Number and Emergency 911
- Telephone Practice
- Mazes for Fine Motor Skills
Yep, she’s a lefty.