This week I stumbled upon some great links. Enjoy.
- I’ve mentioned before about wanting to open an online shop. I found more articles to help me. Make It and Love It shows how to take good pictures to showcase your products, and reviews different locations where to set up an online shop. Taradaramadeit discusses how to market your shop.
- Once your shop is open Little Miss Momma discusses how you can grow your shop and run that shop successfully.
- Ah, Fall weather. While I love it, I don’t love the cold viruses that seem to come with it. I know there are many things I can do to prevent illness, and one of them is to feed my children Superfoods.
- My new fun find on Facebook – Skinny Crock Pot. Check them out.
- I’m coming off a week of Peas and Thank You cooking. We loved every single recipe, so much so, I bought an extra book to give away. Look for a giveaway of the Peas and Thank You Cookbook next week!