Almost every party I’ve ever been to, it seems we end up in the kitchen. This sort of happens in my house, except I have a galley kitchen. I HATE IT. It’s long and narrow, and hard for more than one person to cook/work in it.
And it is hard to get a decent shot of my fridge. So excuse this distorted view of the fridge, there was only so much I could do. I kind of wish I’d gotten my husband to take a shot of me taking a picture of our fridge because there I was up on the other counter, squatting in the kitchen sink.
And next house – I’m going stainless. Completely.
1. The Top – this can also become a clutter place in our house. Usually the top houses lunch bags and cereal boxes, but has also been known to have pads of paper and pens.
2. Julia soccer cards from her first two seasons.
3. Meal lists and snack ideas. Yeah, all over the place. My Type-A personality failed here.
4. The tea towel – always ready for clean up. Which reminds me, I better change it out, I think it’s been a week….
6. The rest – magnets, magnet games.
You might ask, where’s the artwork? It spilled over….
And now I tag – YOU! You show me, or tell me about your fridge.