There’s a restaurant in town that whenever we go there I order the same thing - Mushroom, Spinach, and Truffle Oil Pizza. I like what I like! But seriously, this pizza is awesome and healthy. I think a lot of the great flavor has to do with the Truffle Oil, another new and great find!
I decided to try and replicate the pizza at home and I did – with success. For the crust, I used my Healthy 10 Minute Pizza Crust Recipe.
I’ll be serving this on New Year’s Eve.
- 2 C sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/2 C baby spinach
- 3/4 C Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Tbsp and 1 tsp Truffle Oil (divided)
- Pizza Dough
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Roll out pizza dough, brush crust with 1 tsp of truffle oil and cook for about 10 mins.
- Combine the mushrooms, spinach, cheese and truffle oil in a medium bowl.
- Top pizza with the mushroom/spinach mixture.
- Bake until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
- All ingredient quantities can be changed to suit your taste.
- Next time I might add some carmelized red onions.