Welcome to my world. Peek into my life.
Just like The Verve say in Bittersweet Symphony -
“I’m a million different people from one day to the next.”
I’m a Wife, Momma of 2, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Writer, Lover of Books, Gardener, Errand Runner, Coupon Clipper, Target Shopper, Kisser of Cut and Bruises, Laundress, Chef, and Director of Household Entertainment.
But you can call me Carolyn, and I’m hooked on a lot of different things.
Where to start?
Perhaps with one of my best friends: coffee.
I LOVE my coffee.
It kick starts my day and keeps me going.
Without it I’d be lost, insufferable, irritable, a mess.
No one would want to be around me, including myself, seriously.
I’m hooked on
- Reading. Currently reading — a lot! Join me on Good Reads.
- Crochet. Slowly getting back into it after growing some humans and raising them.
- Crafting, for me and the kids.
- Trying new recipes.
- Instant Netflix downloads. I am loving Parenthood.
- Daniel Craig and Giada De Laurentis :)
- Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash and my Waterpik.
- Boggle and Words with Friends on my iPod, want to play?
What am I happy about?
Most things. I’d be a liar if I said I was happy all the time, and I’m not.
I’m not a liar, and I’m not happy all the time.
But there are many, many, many things that make me smile,
like my daughters.